Sunday, April 13, 2008

assignment and presentation.!


Ya..tomorrow i have presentation to do n here i am compiling the assignment and preparing on what to present tomorrow..hMMm...i think i have to start to manage my time correctly to avoid last minute work.As for that,i am going to apply what i have learned from Critical Thinking subject on "Brainstorming technique"..

-
First, i have to generate as many
solutions to my problem that is on how to arrange and manage my time properly.
-
Second , i have to think out side the box meaning that any crazy ideas that comes in my mind i have to write it down.

As for my problem,i have to know and write down what are the causes that i failed to manage my time properly such as cut down my entertainment time,avoid from doing my assignment last minute,find as many sources for my assignment as soon as possible and don't take things easily and for granted.

-I have to schedule my timetable properly so that i can balance my studies and my personal life.Maybe i can fully concentrate on my studies,assignments,exams on weekdays and have fun with my family and friends
on weekends.Or maybe i can directly start doing my assignment when lecturers ask me to do it on the day itself rather than doing it last minute.

-As for exam, i should start studying and revising now rather than wait until the final exam is near.I think i also need to consult lecturers more often whenever i have doubt and hardly understand the subject.
I HAVE TO DEFINITELY DO A TIMETABLE AND ARRANGE MY TIME PROPERLY IN ORDER FOR ME TO SUCCESS.And i found out that brainstorming technique really works and helped me a lot in solving a pro
blem and generating ideas.I learned a lot from Critical Thinking.





No comments: