Monday, April 14, 2008

monday!!another monday!

Monday,another monday.I had my presentation.It went smoothly and as planned.So far,the lecturer commented that our presentation is quite good.I'm quiet happy.

Since my next class is at 5,me and my friends decided to go to Alamanda to have our lunch
.Since i'm driving,i used my "Implicit knowledge"to get to Alamanda as i usually go there.Without noticing that time passed by very quick,we left from Alamanda at 4.I have to rushed to class since the class start at 5.Luckily i made it...:)

On that night,me and my boyfriend went to Taman Tun to have our dinner with few of his friends.He fetched me at my house.When i entered his car,he said "Sayang,u look like a rose".He is using "simile" as he compared me to a rose to say that i look beautiful.








No comments: