Tuesday, April 15, 2008

that's it!!

Today will be last day to write this blog.One assignment down,3 more to go.WooOOwWWw!!!that is quite a lot.I will try my best to finish it one by one as soon as possible..wAaAahHhh!!!

I had this conversation with my uncle this evening:
Zyk :Hey uncle!how are you?long time did not see u.
Uncle Udin :Hey Zyk.I'm fine dear.how are you and your boyfriend?(rolling his eyes).

Zyk :We are good, uncle.
Uncle Udin :How's your boyfriend?the last time we met u said he's out of a job.Is he working already?
Zyk :Ya.Alhamdulillah currently he is wo
rking with Standard Chartered Bank in Kuala Lumpur.
Uncle Udin :That's good for both of u.The sooner u guys will get married..(teasing me)
Zyk :InsyaAllah uncle.Right now just concentrating on my studies first.Ok uncle,i got to go now.see u later.take care.send my regards to auntie,and kak zeera.
Uncle Udin :I will.U take care too dear.

The above conversation,my uncle was using "Euphemism" to make it sound better rather than saying my boyfriend was 'unemployed' he used 'out of a job'.




Later today,i went to Sunway Pyramid to search a birthday present for my brot
her,i asked my sister to accompany me and she refused saying that "for the past few days,it has been raining heavily,i'm sure it will rain heavily today.In this situation,she was applying the "Hasty Generalization" as she do not have enough instances which she conclude that the condition will exist and happen again.






Finally,tonight i did not know what to do..while resting,what else can i write in this BCT blog..let me think,..hHmmmMm..
Since i really do not know what to write,better for me to do
"Freewriting" so i can use the freewriting idea later to generate new idea or solving my problems.Let me close my eyes for a seconds and try to write down as many words as i can that i am thinking of..
SleEpY..MoNEY..blank..
daa..daa..blank...graduation..topshop..street kings..keAnu REaves..daa..blank..lalllalla...assignments...exams..blank..
ItaLiaNnies..KUching..
Sarawak...ShoPping...
gRaduate...HappY..SmiLing..JOb..JoBss!!!

STOP!!time's up!..


I hope this assignment will contribute as many marks as possible!!

No comments: