Saturday, April 12, 2008

a full day outing with my close friend..


Today is a Saturday.My close friend and i decided to go to One Utama Shopping Complex.She agreed to fetch me at 2 pm sharp. She was 15 minutes late and i was not ready yet.When i entered her car she got angry that i was late.She said "Why are u late?i've been waiting for 10 minutes".Then i answered "I am late?i am not late.You are the one who arrive here late". She is using "Tu quoque" that she points out the same fault she's accusing me. After the long argument, we both realize that we were both late and laughed it off.She shopped a lot since she just received her salary for this month.My stomach was making noises,then i said to my friend "you look very nice and different today,would you buy me lunch?".She agreed and we both had lunch at T.G.I Friday.I am using"Ad populum appeal to vanity" or apple polishing. We really had a great time together and i arrived home at 9:30 pm.I spend the whole night watching television and went to bed at 11:00.

No comments: