Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mama and Papa!!!

-Today,i had a presentation for Advance English subject.Luckily my sore throat and fever getting better and i have my voice back.I could not imagine how am i going to present this evening..i reached MMU at 1:00 p.m from my house,as i drives to class everyday.I went to my group mate's room in hostel to discuss about the presentation.After we finished our discussion,we had a chat.She told me that she has 3 dogs back in her hometown,Malacca.She named them Tommy,Mimi and Elly.Everytime she got back home,her dog will wait for her.She will play with her,and feed her.I'm confused..Huh?which one?Tommy?Mimi?or Elly?I asked her which one,then she said Mimi.I was like "oowwhhhh..." now i get the picture.She was using "Fallacy of Ambiguity" that makes me lose track of which one was she talking about.Then, we get ready for our presentation.Our presentation went well.






-11th April 1981 was the date where my parents got married.Which means today is their anniversary. We had a barbeque at my auntie's place to celebrate it.I am so thankful to ALLAH that HE gives HIS blessings to our family.All my relatives were there.My cousin fried kuey teow for us.She insist us to taste her kuey teow "Hey,you must taste the kuey teow,it is very delicious".Of course she said it taste good because she's the one who fried it.Then we played some games.Those who loose will be penalized.I lost in one of the games,they asked me to drink 5 glasses of apple juice i said "Please don't make me drink 5 glasses of apple juice,i will go to toilet frequently,i will have stomach ache and cannot sleep.Please..pretty pleaseee...".I was using "Ad Populum appeal to pity" also known as "Ad misericordium". Then they just asked me to cleaned the mess after the party.After all,i had a great time spending my time with my relatives and again Happy Anniversary mama and papa.May ALLAH bless both of you.Amin.

No comments: