Friday, April 11, 2008

what a day!

What a day!i missed my amazing Critical Thinking class last thurday and i just found out that i have to start blogging during the day itself and i just missed my 1day of writing the blog!i'm dead!Sorry Madam Aznur.I will show u my MC this monday.I promise.:)..i try my best to remember what i did on thursday.Yes,i had bad sore throat and fever, so my mother took me to Klinik Pakar Chin.The doctor said my sore throat is quite bad due to infection.He also advised me not to take spicy food. If i take spicy food,my sore throat will be worse,then i will have no voice and worse of all i will be admit to hospital.Then i realize he was applying ad populum fallacy that is "ad populum appeal to indirect consequences" or "slippery slope argument" and another term is "Dominoes theory ".


He advised to finish all the medicine that he prescribed especially the antibiotic if i want to get better.So,i'm assuming that if i did not finish my antibiotic my sore throat will not cure or will be worse.i went back home,ate my medicine and took my rest as i felt very weak.

No comments: